Sunday, December 2, 2012

365 Days of Gratitude day 30!

30 days so far........it has gone so quickly. I am grateful that I started this project as I find it enjoyable to think about all the things I am grateful for.  If you have been reading you would find that a lot of the gratitudes are for the little things, which in reality are often not so little - like nature for instance. What I have found it that when I look around there are a ton of things everyday that we can find gratitude in.  I do believe it is the little things that set the foundation for the big things. Sometimes it might be the people or things we take for granted that are who or what we can be grateful for.  At any rate, it has truly been a blessing to look around, put fingers to type :) and declare my personal gratitudes -- that, I am grateful for :):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment