Saturday, November 16, 2013

365 Days of Gratitude Rollover day 1

A year ago I decided to challenge myself to write down 365 days of Gratitude as I felt I had so much to be grateful for :).
Fast forward, I did it!!!! I completed all 365 days - it went fast. I learned that it is all the simple things that I am truly grateful for in life ......... Family, friends, nature, and the ubundance of options and opportunity.
Moving forward, I miss documenting my daily gratitudes so I am rolling it over for another 365 :):):).

My hope this time around is that you share with me what you are grateful for as well........

Today I am so grateful that God has a greater plan and knows how and when to set us on the better course. I am grateful for this beautiful day, the never ending encouragement my husband gives me to pursue DoggsLife.com, the walk I took with my dog and the rose that was hiding that I found and got to enjoy its aroma.

Find your daily gratitude, share with us all and enjoy everyday as if it was your last.

Xo!


Viva la DoggsLife!!!!  Why should Dogs have all the fun;)

No comments:

Post a Comment