Thursday, November 28, 2013

365 Days of Gratitude Rollover day 13

Today I've got nothing :(.
Just kidding :):):):):)
Today is the big day of Gratitude......it is Thanksgiving, the day when people all over the US of A are celebrating what they are grateful for.

I am grateful I am joined with family and friends. I am grateful that it is a beautiful crisp day outside and the sunshine is beaming proudly. I am grateful for the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen (even if it is bacon and because of my pescitarian ways I won't be partaking) --- it does smell delicious!  Yesterday I got to run in the rain and there was a little creek flowing and it was so rejuvinating and peaceful.........I am grateful for all of these things and many more!!!!!


How bout you? I would love to hear what you are grateful for...........


Happy T Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment